For first and repeat DUI offenders, the Washington courts may require you to install an Ignition Interlock Device (IID) in your vehicle if you…
- Had a breath alcohol concentration (BAC) level of .08 or more.
- Had a BAC level of .02 or more and under age 21.
- Had a child under age 16 in the car during DUI.
- Refused a breath test.
- Are guilty of a second or subsequent DUI offense.
* All Washington IID’s, per regulatory standards, include a camera to take your picture while you perform a test and GPS tracking.
*You will be responsible for all costs and installation services for the IID, and bring your vehicle in for regular monitoring and service.