- Had a breath alcohol concentration (BAC) level of .15 or higher.
- Refused a breath test or were unconscious at the time of the test.
- Are guilty of a second or subsequent DUI offense.
- Caused vehicular homicide or serious bodily injury.
*You will be responsible for all costs and installation services for the IID, and bring your vehicle in for regular monito ring and service.
How to Get Your License Quickly in Nevada
- Complete all jail/suspension/community service/educational program requirements.
- Call 800.831.3299 to schedule an appointment to have your interlock device installed with a state-approved, Smart Start interlock service provider.
- File an SR-22 form, which is proof of financial responsibility. Your insurance company or agent can help you acquire one to send to the DMV.
- Pay all your required fines, such as your reinstatement fee, to the DMV. Note that you will still have to complete court regulations as well.