A DUI State Authority’s Best Choice
The Leading Ignition Interlock and Breath Alcohol Testing from Smart Start
DUI State Authorities Deserve the Best
We work closely with our DUI state authority partners because people’s lives – and lifestyles – are at stake. You can count on us as the acknowledged Ignition Interlock leader in the U.S. and internationally.
It’s more than just quality Ignition Interlock Devices, however. We have spent more than 27 years perfecting our extensive portfolio of alcohol testing solutions:
- BreathCheck personal breath alcohol monitoring.
- SmartMobile breath alcohol monitoring for medium to high-risk cases.
- SmartWeb online caseload management technology.
As a DUI state authority, SmartWeb gives you unprecedented information and insight into your clients’ alcohol-related behaviors and program compliance.
See Our Ignition Interlock Solutions
Smart Start University: Online Training for State Authorities
Smart Start University isn’t a sales pitch. It’s an in-depth look at what our products do, how they work, and how easy they are to use. That’s no small matter when you’re trying to keep track of your clients, and your clients are trying to follow their alcohol monitoring requirements.
Once you really see what our suite of portable alcohol testing and monitoring products can do, you’ll understand the difference they’ll make. They don’t just help your clients to succeed, but also help you manage your caseload more efficiently.
SmartWeb: Customizable for State Authority Needs
You need information at a moment’s notice. That’s the power of SmartWeb, our online caseload management solution for any DUI state authority. It’s the backbone of Smart Start’s entire suite of alcohol testing products.
- Customizable event notification that lets you know about violations, fails, warnings, skipped tests or attempts to circumvent a device.
- Flexible testing windows that are specific to your client’s needs, including random or on-demand testing.
- At-a-glance, real-time information about a client’s GPS location and testing history.
- Easy reporting, including search, filter, sorting and exporting of data.
Here’s What SmartWeb Can Do for Your Business
Convenient Locations for Your Clients
We want to be your partner in helping your clients get through their DUI alcohol monitoring requirements as quickly and seamlessly as possible. It starts with convenient Smart Start service centers for Ignition Interlock installation and maintenance.
Help Your Clients Find a Convenient Location
Lower Prices, No Hidden Fees
Every penny counts for a client with a DUI charge. Your clients can count on low pricing, with no hidden fees and no gimmicks. There won’t be any confusion about how much Smart Start will charge.
And our online Client Portal makes payment easy, with choice of monthly, bi-monthly, weekly or bi-weekly schedules, along with autopay.
What Your Clients Need to Know about Ignition Interlock
Fast, Knowledgeable Expertise When You Need It
At Smart Start, we pride ourselves on being a DUI state authority’s most valuable resource.
- Smart Start representatives are available for court appearances or to discuss cases.
- Prompt, professional response to inquiries and requests.
- More than 27 years of expertise with Ignition Interlock Programs.
- Free training available to probation, pre-trial, prosecution, parole, court services and DMV/DPS divisions.
No other company provides such sophisticated and reliable information. Call (800) 831-3299 for more information, or contact your Smart Start Business Development Representative.