Para la versión en español haga clic aquí.
As Always, Our Service Centers Are Open and Going Strong
As the national response to COVID-19 continues to evolve, one thing will remain the same: We’re open and working hard to help you continue meeting your program requirements at our service centers, as well as through Customer Care. As an essential service, we’ve been with you from the very beginning of the pandemic. We’re dedicated to ensuring your safety and well-being during any visit to a service center.
- A few of our service centers may have temporarily adjusted their service hours. Click here to find if your service center falls in that category.
- Please check the list of states at the bottom of this page regularly to check for updates in your area.
- If you are reaching the end of your program, please allow plenty of time to contact your program authority regarding the appropriate steps. This is particularly important since many government or state agencies have closed their offices. This way, you can follow the correct procedures to finish your program without delays or additional paperwork.
Your Safety is Our Highest Priority
We are continuing our intensified emphasis on our usual health and hygienic practices:
- Washing hands thoroughly not just before and after every customer interaction, but repeatedly throughout the day.
- Thoroughly cleaning surfaces in high-traffic areas several times each day, utilizing products recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Requiring team members to stay home if they exhibit virus symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) specified by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- We are advising our service centers to have customers remain in the vehicle during service.
- When you come to a Smart Start service center, we always offer new mouthpieces at no charge.
You Can Help Keep Your IID Safe to Use
Even in normal circumstances, there is much you can do to ensure that your device is hygienic:
- Do not let anyone else use your IID unless absolutely necessary. If someone does use your device, replace the existing mouthpiece as quickly as possible with a new, unopened mouthpiece. Dispose of the old mouthpiece. We offer free mouthpieces at all of our service centers.
- Use only EPA-approved products to clean your mouthpiece or the external surface of your device. Click here for a comprehensive list. The cloth you use should be damp, but not wet, to avoid getting moisture into the device. Be sure to wait 15 minutes before taking a test.
It’s important to try to stop the spread of the virus while also adhering to your program. By following a few simple guidelines, you can help us keep our service centers safe and support you in meeting your legal obligation.
- If you are quarantined or are showing CDC-specified symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), please reschedule your appointment by calling our hotline at (844) 785-7967. If you do come to a center with any of these symptoms, you will be asked to leave and call the hotline to reschedule or to make alternate arrangements.
- Our team members have been instructed to follow the CDC’s “social distancing” guidelines of at least 6 feet. For your own safety, please follow those guidelines as well during your appointment.
- Unless you need to have your device serviced, you may not need to come to the service center. You can use our Client Portal app to make payments, change your account, and more. It is available online, or through the iPhone App Store or Google Play.