Know about the Client Portal yet? As a Smart Start customer, we offer a convenient way to stay in control of your device(s) and manage your payments. With a list of nearby service centers available, auto-pay options and more, you’ll have the easiest program experience with everything you need in one location! Let’s go over how to get started right away.
4 Steps to Register for the Client Portal
- First, signing up the Client Portal requires no interaction or phone calls! All you need is an Internet connection and your smartphone, tablet or computer. You can download the Client Portal via the Apple Store or Google Play, or sign-up online.
IMPORTANT! One of your first questions when signing up is if you are already registered with Smart Start. There’s a difference between registering for the Client Portal and registering with Smart Start. If you have provided your information to our Customer Care Center, you are already registered with Smart Start, but not with the Client Portal.
- Next, fill out the appropriate fields such as your name, contact information and vehicle details (if you’re an Ignition Interlock client), so you can create your account properly. Make sure all your information is up-to-date and correct.
- You’ll receive a prompt that says you’ve successfully registered (yes, it’s that fast and easy!) After you see this message, make sure to check the email address you provided to verify it.
- Now that your email is verified, log-in to the Client Portal. At this point, you’ll be able to set-up more of your information, like handling your communication preferences (whether you’d like notifications via email and/or text), and language settings. You’ll also upload your picture and provide more general information about yourself.
If you are brand-new to Smart Start and need a device such as an Ignition Interlock, you can request an installation appointment after signing up for the Client Portal. Check your preferred date and time, and a service center agent will confirm your appointment. It’s that simple!
Remember that you can perform or review the following:
- Watch your program’s training video(s)
- Locate your nearest Smart Start service center
- Upload documents for the overseeing authority of your program
- Review your next payment due date and service center appointments
- Set-up your payment method, enroll in automatic payments and choose the frequency, whether it’s weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or bi-monthly
- Part 1 – Introducing the Smart Start Client Portal
- Part 3 – Making Smart Start Payments and Auto-Pay
Need an Ignition Interlock? Smart Start is the number one provider with transparent service and pricing. Schedule an installation appointment by downloading the Client Portal, calling (800) 831-3299 or filling out our online form.
Schedule an Installation
Save up to $200* on your installation just by providing some details. Let's get started.